What We Do
We seek to protect our environment and extend the life of our landfill by reducing waste generation through public education, appropriately reusing materials through diversion, recycling, and sales of valuable commodities with state of the art collection programs. We provide safe and ethical material disposal for all other materials with no recycling or reuse value.
We are committed to:
● Minimizing the environmental impacts of our operations through rigorous review & taking corrective actions
● Creating new and responsive programs to improve our environment
● Maintaining compliance with all federal, state and local environmental laws & regulations
● Requiring our employees to hold themselves to the highest ethical standards for site operations
● Embracing a culture of which employees and citizens can be proud